With a host of innovative electrical construction installations to our credit, we can draw on this substantial experience at each stage of your electrical design/build or design/assist project, from concept through construction.
Commonwealth Electric of the Midwest takes a progressive approach to both design/assist or design/build and management for all our commercial and industrial installations. For example, we use computer assisted drawing (CAD) to generate working drawings for every phase, as well as a complete set of as-built drawings at the completion of the project.
- Professional engineers on staff with design expertise
- State of the art 3D modeling
- Building information Modeling expertise
- Autocad technicians
- Automation and PLC design and programming
- Outstanding electrical contractor with established record of on-time completion