Job Title: Senior Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Senior Project Manager will procure and supervise electrical construction and renovation projects along with assisting a team of Project Managers to do the same. As a Senior Project Manager, this position will be working as part of our team and engaging in nearly every aspect of the electrical contracting business.
- Managing their own projects while assisting project managers, project engineers and estimators within your team to accomplish the below tasks
- Prepare, issue and maintain purchase orders, submittals, invoices, subcontracts, timesheets, requests for information, change orders and all other project management paperwork
- Understand project billing schedule and provide timely billings
- Understand and manage project cash flow
- Review, utilize and maintain project reporting systems
- Participate in estimating as required
- Review contracts and subcontracts
- Determine and coordinate manpower requirements
- Personally, observe and monitor on-site job progress
- Participate in company marketing activities
- Play a prominent role in the EOS Leadership Team
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team
- Develop, foster and maintain professional relationships with owners, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers
- Support and carry out directives, programs and initiatives as envisioned and directed by the Branch Manager.
- Participate in trade organizations and community involvement
- Exemplify, promote and foster our purpose of Committed to Excellence through our Core Values of Customers, Employees, Character and Mastery.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to manage a team and build working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform without supervision
- Strong computer skills
- Detail-oriented with drive to accomplish set goals
- Must exhibit an energetic and positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 10 years’ experience successfully managing and estimating projects of 1M to 25M in value.
- Will consider equivalent experience and education on a case by case basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.