School: Utah Valley University
Internship: Project Management
Location: Salt Lake City
Supervisor: Dave Smith
Ramon has been assigned to the North Capitol Project.
- Create and manage procurement log for gear and lighting.
- Create panel schedules.
- Take off fixtures from drawings (to confirm Bid and BOM from supplier are accurate)
- Review submittals to confirm compliance with specifications and drawings.
- Fill out daily pre task plans for field employees.
- Assist with commissioning checklists.
- Attend BIM meetings.
- Attend weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Assist with RFI creation.
“It is exciting to be involved in the development of new eager interns. I hope I can impart on them how exciting and fulfilling it is to be involved in the electrical industry.” – Dave
Where are you from?
What school are you attending?
Utah Valley University
After graduation what is your dream job and what state would you like to be in?
I would like to become a project manager and manage projects. I’d like to work locally in the state of Utah.
Do you have a secret skill? (Can you run a marathon? Knit, crochet, mountain climb, BMX bike, sail?)
I do photography and art as my hobbies.
“Lack of something to feel important about is almost the greatest tragedy a man may have.”
Favorite book, T.V. show, or movie:
Edge of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Hacksaw Ridge.